Police Strength Streetwise 23 Pepper Spray 1/2 oz
- Safety Lock
- Key ring Attachment allowing you to take it anywhere
- Sprays from inside the case
- Independent Laboratory Heat Rating Certified
- Derived from over 5 Million SHU**
- 87% Stronger than Competing Brands
- Instantly repels an Attacker
- Incapacitates for up to 45 minutes
- UV Marking Dye
- Warranty: 1 year for canister and nozzle, until expiration date for pepper spray
- 1/2 oz. Streetwise 23 Pepper Spray
- Soft Case with attached key ring, Black
When it comes to protecting yourself and your loved ones, how can you really know which pepper spray is the most effective?
Independent Laboratory Testing
Although many brands claim to be the best, we recommend you consider the unbiased results of an independent laboratory* that tests the heat of the pepper once it is sprayed out of the can. The Certified Heat Rating (CHR) measures how hot the pepper spray will be once it comes in contact with your attacker.
Streetwise 23 Pepper Spray has a CHR of over 230,000 SHU making it one of the hottest, most effective self-defense sprays on the market. For comparison, the independent laboratory tested competing brands. They found the average heat rating to be 123,000 SHU, making Streetwise 23 over 87% hotter than the competition!
Our pepper spray is so potent that it can incapacitate an attacker for up to 45 minutes without causing any permanent harm.
Some brands make exaggerated marketing claims. The only true way to know the actual effectiveness of a pepper spray is to have it tested by an independent laboratory.
For us, "Protecting What Matters Most" is more than just a slogan. It's our commitment to provide you with a top quality self-defense spray that you can rely on to protect what matters most to you.
*We have our pepper spray certified by the same independent laboratory (Chromtec LLC) that has been used by pepper spray manufacturers and the US Government for over 40 years. This certificate is available upon request.
**We add a small amount of pure capsaicin (which is well over 5,000,000 SHU) to boost our CHR to over 230,000.